What is Shopify?
- Shopify is the world’s fastest growing commerce platform with over 325,000 active global retailers
- You can sell online, offline and on-the-go using Shopify’s powerful technology
- Use your own domain name
- Sell gift cards and generate coupon codes
- Use its integrated blogging platform to create blog posts
- Process credit card payments directly through Shopify, or other gateways
- Process in-store purchases with Shopify POS
- Process purchases with your smartphone using Shopify Mobile
- Receive 24/7 onboarding and technical support from Shopify Gurus
- Access ecommerce analytics
- Use built-in SEO
- Rely on fast servers, industry-leading response times, and cutting edge infrastructure
- Keep your customer’s data secure with PCI Level 1 Compliant checkout
- Sell unlimited SKUs
- Shopify is always adding free new features to help you sell
With Shopify you can turn any website into a money-making business in seconds with Buy Buttons. Whether you’re on WordPress, Squarespace, Tumblr, or anywhere else, with just a few clicks you can turn your website into an online store.
This means products can be managed within the robust Shopify architecture, including checkout, returns, and shipping, while the look and feel is managed within your Content Management System(CMS).
Shopify website integration is an easy way to provide your customers with a fully integrated online shopping experiences.
- Provide products on a service-oriented website
- Offer a low-risk way to test a full-store idea
- Provide a simple way of creating landing pages
- Create a microsite for a unique set of products